When we look at the market, there are many brands of vacuum machines available worldwide. However, not all of these brands are considered suitable to select. That is why people need to compare each brand carefully before making any selection. Including when selecting between Ecovacs Deebot N79 vs Roomba. Both are some of the qualified vacuum cleaners in the market. But, each product is delivered with some different features and specifications. For a more detailed overview and information about each product, the next paragraph will help to show more.
Ecovacs Deebot N79 Brand and Features
First is Ecovacs Deebot N79 that has been launched in the market recently. This brand coming from China and successfully market their products into many countries around the world. Roomba also has many series of vacuum cleaners, including the Deebot series which also consists of many products. One of the excellent Ecovacs Deebot is the N79 series. This is one of the most favorite products chosen by many customers. The product consists of several features and specifications as listed below.
|Ecovacs Deebot N79||Roomba|
|Product Dimensions||13.9 x 13.9 x 3.3 inches||17 x 18 x 5 inches
|Shipping Weight||7.15 pounds||11.5 pounds|
|Best offer||Check price||Check price|
- Smart home system application that eases the consumer to use it via Wi-Fi connection through smartphones and tablets. Furthermore, it can easily set up schedules, cleaning mode, status, location, and many more.
- Includes anti-collision and anti-drop sensors. It also consists of smart motion navigation to keep the furniture safe from the bumper.
- Provided with several cleaning modes for the optimum way to clean the area including for suctions, lifts and also for loosens.
- Launched with incredible helix design at its main brush for optimum clean.
- Can run for up to 100 minutes with 1000 pa suction for the best clean.
- Includes air filter system to help the cleaning process to be optimum.
- Provided with stair safe technology that helps to avoid falling.
- Includes a suitable filter that works effectively to clean the area for those with allergies and asthma.
Roomba Brand and Features
The next brand is Roomba that has been developed an intense concern on Wi-Fi connectivity vacuum cleaner. That is why Roomba keeps updating its series and try to develop a more proper product each time. Furthermore, Roomba has several similar series in terms of Wi-Fi connection vacuum cleaners. There are several features of this product. If you want to know the details, the lists below can help to show its specifications and capabilities.
- Design with a smart system that helps the user to schedule, control and perform the cleaning through Wi-Fi connection and voice assistant.
- Provided with three stages of cleaning system and dual multi-surface brushes to clean carpets and hard floors.
- Provided with suitable sensors and excellent navigation to help the vacuum perform the cleaning in various areas and edges. Including completed with cliff detects to avoid falling on the stairs.
- Provided with dirt detect sensors to identify any dirty area in the room and clean the dirt more thoroughly.
- Includes an auto-adjust cleaning head that will help to adapts the height to clean the carpet and hard floors.
- Capable to run up to 90 minutes that able to clean a quite big area in an optimum way.
Pros and Cons
After reading the overall features and specifications above, it is important to see the pros and cons of each product. This can help people to define which one is more suitable and worth to buy. First is Ecovacs Deebot N79 that has several pros including the following:
- Provide 100 minutes of cleaning time for a maximum way to clean a large area.
- Includes Wi-Fi features that make the user easy to control the vacuum cleaner through various devices, including tablets or smartphones.
Unfortunately, this product carries several lacks to consider, such as listed below:
- It is not easy to get replacement parts. Therefore, the user shall make sure that the representative office is available in the country.
- Some finest debris might not cleanly be captured by the vacuum cleaner. Such as flour or sugar that consider very small.
A slight bit different if we look at Roomba vacuum cleaner. The product brings several pros such as below:
- The same way as Ecovacs, this product also able to control via the Wi-Fi connection. Therefore, it is easy to use via smartphones or tablets.
- Cleaning performance is excellent, including to clean raw debris.
However, it is important to see the cons of this product too. The next bullet points will explain the cons of a Roomba vacuum cleaner.
- The product cleans the area with a random pattern since it lacks of advanced navigation, such as the memory mapping is not optimal. Therefore, it easily bumps any obstacles.
- The product does not optimally work on the carpet area.
Not only seek the features and specification but to check the price of each product also necessary. Mainly if you’re dealing with a tight budget. The same way when you try to select between Ecovacs Deebot N79 vs Roomba. It will be good to check at first that Ecovacs Deebot N79 is selling at $250 in the market. While Roomba is selling at various prices around $200 to $250 in various e-commerce. This makes both products are at the same level of price. Therefore, it will be better to start comparing the pros and cons above rather than worry about the budget. Read also: Roborock S4 Max vs S5 Max.
Ecovacs Deebot N79 vs Roomba
The paragraphs above have shown quite clearly the features and price of each product. In terms of price, they selling at the same level. Therefore, no need to give a huge concern about the price. Whether Ecovacs Deebot N79 VS Roomba vacuum cleaner, both are an affordable product to get. Therefore, you may need to consider more on the pros and cons of each product. Specifically, Ecovacs runs for 100 minutes, longer than Roomba which only works for 90 minutes. Therefore, if you wish for a more optimum time to clear a large area, then Ecovacs Deebot N79 can be your perfect choice to select from. Not to mention that Ecovacs are more favored by many users so that the products are easier to get around the world.