Selecting a suitable vacuum cleaner for a house shall consider several things. Starting from their dimension, the features, specifications, and also the price. All of these parameters are the common things to look at before deciding the most suitable brand or series. The same way when trying to compare Miele Complete C3 VS CX1. Those mentioned parameters can be a good start to put the decision on the most suitable series to select. Since both are coming from the same brand, it shouldn’t that difficult to make a selection. For a briefer explanation about the product and everything else, the following paragraphs will help to provide some overview of Miele Complete C3 VS CX1.
When most of the people in the USA familiar with this brand, some people in other places might just hear it. That is why it will be good to introduce with Miele brand first. Miele is a brand from the USA founded by an engineer called Carl Miele in 1899. By the year 1971, the brand starts to launch their first vacuum cleaner. This step was getting a positive response from the consumer. Therefore, until today, the brand is committed to keeping its latest design and innovation so that it can suit with the latest model and technology. For the year 2020, Miele successfully launched several great vacuum series, including Miele Complete C3 and Mielle CX1. For specific features and specifications of both products, the paragraphs below will help to explain. Read also: Hoover Windtunnel 2 VS 3.
Miele Complete C3
The first product to discuss is Mielle Complete C3. According to the official webpage, these series provide many other sub-series to consider. But, if you want to closely compare on which product is almost similar, then Miele Complete C3 Marine Powerline might be suitable to choose. It is noted that the product consists of the following interesting features:
- Provides comfortable handling so that you will able to perform any works with the vacuum cleaner easily.
- Gentle and flexible to use on delicate hard floors.
- Consists of a power line supply that manages for better suction power.
- Provided with a bag for collecting dust.
- Overall suction power may reach up to 1000 watts.
|Miele Complete C3||Miele Complete CX1|
|Product Dimensions||19.52 x 11.18 x 8.94 inches||12 x 20 x 12 inches
|Shipping Weight||19.4 pounds||19 pounds|
|Best offer||Check price||Check price|
The next is Miele CX1 that also comes in several subseries. However, to make sure we can compare the similar range and features, then Miele CX1 Homecare Powerline might be a suitable choice. According to the official webpage, the product consists of the following features:
- Powerful cleaning with vortex technology up to 1200 watts.
- Provide maximum air hygiene through its HEPA filter features.
- Suitable to use for carpet and hard floor.
- The dust bag type is bagless.
There are several main differences when we look at Miele Complete C3 VS CX1.
- Filtration technology, if you look at details, it can be seen that Miele Complete C3 is still using traditional filtering compared with Miele CX1 that has included cyclonic filtration technology to the product.
- Vacuum air filtering, not much different from the previous list, Miele Complete C3 is attached to the technology of Miele Air Clean only. While if you choose to get Miele CX1, this product is completed with HEPA air filtering technology.
- Dust bag, one of the interesting things if you choose to select Miele CX1 is that this series provides no dustbag. While Miele Complete C3 provided with a dust bag to help the user store more dust inside it when using.
- Noise level, you should know that Miele Complete C3 has a 74db noise level while Miele CX1 is 80db.
- Input power, this may important to consider since it relates to your electricity consumers. If you wish for the best product for power consumption, then Miele CX1 only requires 500 watts. While if you interest to buy Miele Complete C3, it will ask you to provide 800 watts of power consumption for the product.
- Action radius, Mielle Complete C3 radius is 433in, while Mielle CX1 is smaller, 393in.
After looking at the features and the difference, another interesting thing to consider is the overall price of the product. It is important to make sure that we buy a product which suits the budget so that we wouldn’t experience any problems to pay the cost. Such as during the selection of Miele Complete C3 VS CX1. It will be good to know that Miele Complete C3 is now selling with a start price of $700 to $1400. Depends on the specific series you want to buy. While when you decide to choose CX1, this product is now selling with a start price of $500 up to $1000. Therefore, this information giving sufficient idea that Miele complete C3 price range is higher than Miele CX1.
Miele Complete C3 VS CX1
The final thing after reading all the features and comparison of Miele Complete C3 VS CX1 is to select the most suitable series for your home. If you read carefully all the above information, it wouldn’t be difficult to select between them. Overall, it can be seen that in terms of price, both series are at a different level of price. If you have enough money, you might feel okay to get Miele C3. But, if you have a limited budget, then Miele CX1 will be sufficient for your choice. However, a price difference also results in different features and specifications. Therefore, if you need a vacuum cleaner with more complete capability, then you will need to spend more money on getting Miele Complete C3. But if an ordinary vacuum cleaner with a little bit old technology is considered sufficient, then Miele CX1 will not be a problem.
As a final, if we talk about Miele Complete C3 VS CX1, most of the products selling at the different segments. The most closer enough is whether you select Miele Complete C3 Marine Powerline or Miele Blizzard CX1 HomeCare Powerline. This can help you with a similar product with the same range of price. Otherwise, all the series will be very different in features and different in price too. It’s your preference to choose which one will fit your expectation. Happy selecting!